On the bases of the survey report of HPVHA has started a physiotherapy Unit in Kullu District with La Maison Des Himalyas (MDH) in March 2009 fro disabled children.
- To provide physiotherapy services to children facing physical and multiple disability.
- To provide occupational therapy to both physical and mentally changed children and young adults.
- To provide young adults with Vocational trainings suitable to each individual case.
- To host services from specialist in hearing and speech, vision impairment psychology for suitable rehabilitation
- To provide the counselling services to the children and their parents facing with disability.
- To link disabled persons to other institutions
- Networking with women, youth and other closely groups linked to the committee
- The physiotherapy services for the disabled children are being started at this centre and 10 disabled children have benefited till March end thorough the centre.
- The awareness camp has organised to link the disabled children together and generate awareness among the other community in the Kullu.